A successful business involves planning not just your core business but also of all the supporting components. The IT infrastructure is a big ingredient to your success. Bandaid fixes will leave your company in disarray and contain mismatched parts that over time will expose your business to unnecessary risks and expenditures.
At we take each new client through our important and proven 3-step process. This in depth investigation into your existing needs ensures you have the optimum infrastructure to allow your business to grow.
We don’t want to just talk to you over the phone or by email. We want to make the commitment to come and see you in person so that we can become familiar with your business and environment firsthand.
During the Discovery Step, we will spend a minimum of one hour investigating your systems. If requested, we can even install our state-of-the-art system and provide a detailed audit of your whole network.
This will provide you with a thorough inventory of:
- Existing hardware (servers, computers, printers…)
- Existing software on all devices and versions
- Status of anti-virus and firewall protection
- Status of backups
- Status of storage and disk space
Not only will we spend time getting to know what technology you’ve invested in already, we will spend time speaking with you about your concerns and issues. We will work as diligently and quickly to resolve those issues for you so that your business can proceed.
Once we’ve stabilized your systems, we can begin to work with you on designing an IT infrastructure that will maximize the use of your investments.
With over 20 years of experience, our technicians at have worked in a variety of environments.
We have implemented some of the industry’s leading solutions to fit the needs and budgets of small to medium sized businesses in Stoney Creek, Hamilton, Burlington, Niagara Region, and Southern Ontario.
While we’re not able to illustrate all the work we’ve done over the past 20 years, perhaps you will find these examples familiar to issues you are facing.
- Data Management
- Large in-house data storage taking up too much space
- Transferring and storing large amounts of data
- Email Concerns
- Concern about reliable email solutions
- Reducing email spam
- Access your email from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Server consolidation and virtualization
- Reduce physical space of your servers
- Enter a Cloud or virtual environment
Most businesses don’t think about regular maintenance for their expensive IT systems. When that system breaks down, businesses are faced with:
- catastrophic failure
- loss of data
- loss of email
- no Internet connection
- critical software failure
- costly hardware failure
… translating to a loss of income.
Having an IT system doesn’t have to result in such detrimental outcomes. Most people are used to the fact that with your vehicle you need do regular maintenance (change the oil, rotate the tires, etc. ). Why not use the same concept for your IT system?
Just like your vehicle, your computer system can be one of the most expensive purchases your business might ever make. Without a properly functioning system, you can’t do business… you won’t be able to go anywhere.
At we have developed , a comprehensive management system that, much like a vehicle’s internal computers, can help you monitor the health of your IT system and report back if something seems to be failing. This allows us to react well ahead of the actual failure and deliver:
- higher up-time for your IT systems
- less data loss
- ability to plan for maintenance and downtime during off hours
- hardware and software auditing capabilities
- automated deployment of critical patches
- standardization of desktop and software
- backup and recovery of information